To Home Page
To Welcome to Jeez fer Joozis
To the Guide to the Ishkibibble
To The Next Book of the Ishkibibble
2 )And so Mota set about making a universe. First he made a creation box and filled it with the latest and the greatest stuff. Then he put some gravitational brewsky in it and turned the box on. The creation machine whirred and purred and a little bubble formed and went PooF!
3) "What happened?", exclaimed Mota to his mother. "You must have forgotten to add the Hiesenberry and the Shroeden Jelly." reminded Elucelom, thinking of some rather flat cakes she had made recently.
4) So Mota mixed in some Hiesenberry and the Shroeden Jelly into the gravitational stew and poured it into the box. The result was rather disapointing. All it did was bubble and fizz, not quite a particle and not a good wave either.
5) "Drat", complained Mota, "What I need is some of Gramma Norticele's Quarks. "For the Rock in your stomach feelin" he hummed.
6) So now, ready for anything, Mota threw the switch.
7) The flash was intense has the little Universe went through the inflation stage, but it soon became apparent that something was wrong. All the little particles and anti-particles anihilated each other, leaving a hail of photons.
8) "Where's the beef?", cried Mota as he watched his creation dispate.
9) "Perhaps it needs some intermediate vector Bosons." suggested Elucelom from the parlor. "And add some spontanious simmettry breakers.", she added.
10) "I try one more time." exclaimed Mota as he added these items to the brew. "And I'll throw in some Higgs Bosons for good measure.", he muttered.
11) After stirring for a microsecond, Mota threw the switch. "If this doesn't work I'll fix a snack and watch Godly Vision."
12) Mota watched aprehensively as the little universe expanded, inflated, and didn't disappear. "Those vector bosons really worked." he sighed. And tired after a good imaginary seconds work, he sat down with a drink and turned on the Godly Vision.
To next article